Thursday, January 15, 2009

Easy Runnin

I didn't ever think I'd say this but I went out for an easy 3 mile run this morning in 20 degree weather. Also, I now understand what I used to hear from long distance runners about the first couple of miles being warm-up miles. Of course in the cold all the miles help keep you warm.
I do need to start working on my speed a bit now that I have the confidence that I can make it the full 13.1 miles. 7 miles are due this weekend.
Baby news is that Steph went in for her checkup today. The little girl is about 8.5 lbs already. Monday can't come soon enough for Steph now.
Rod & Bonnie come in to town on Saturday morning so it will be nice for them to be here when the baby is born. We tried that with my parents when Chloe was born but she was late and was born a day or two after Mom & Dad left to go back home. I don't think we'll have that problem this time.
The baby is all out front and when Steph was sitting down last night she seriously looked like she had a basketball under her shirt.
Stay Tuned.

No comments: